Head to the “Contact” tab or submit your inquiry sending an email. Once you have, you will hear back from me within 48 hours. We will then set up a time to do your consult chat.
During your consultation, we will discuss session date options, go over the Investment Menu, & the session process. We will discuss your payment options.From the time of your Consult to your session, we will chat lots about planning!
Your session will take place in Huntingdon,Cambs in my private studio. We will get to hang out for about 3 hours.This time you don’t have to worry about a thing. I will pose you from head to toe & do all the poses right alongside you.
The reveal is the BEST part – you get to see your finalized images!! We will view your images together on a secure video call or in person if you are local. You will view anywhere from 20-30 images. This is the time we will also mock up your products and upgrade your purchase if you wish!
“Just got my gallery back and I’m so in love!! If you haven’t booked a session I so recommend you do! I’ve never felt as sexy as I did posing and seeing the photos now I can’t even believe that it’s me! Lea made me feel so comfortable! Oh my goodness I still can’t believe my eyes!”
HOW TO PREPARE
Preparing for your session is just as important as the session itself. There are some things you can do to best prepare yourself and we are going to go over all of them!
THE WEEK BEFORE
That’s right! The week leading up to your session there are some areas you can focus on to prepare you for your boudoir session.
- Get a manicure. Cleaning up those nails is important because we will use your hands expressively during your shoot.
- Personal grooming to avoid redness the day of your session.
- Stay out of the sun to avoid blotching of the skin.
- Avoid self tanning. Get it professionally done or don’t touch it at all.
- Send me your pintrest board of photos that inspire you (not manditory)
- Ensure your outﬁt selection ﬁts and is comfortable
- Lower your salt intake and avoid alcohol if you’re worried about retaining water.
THE DAY BEFORE
- Wash your hair.If you wash your hair the day of your session it may be harder to style.That second day hair is perfect for stylists!
- Pack your bag so you’re not thinking about it the day of your shoot!
- FOLD YOUR LINGERIE – don’t just shove it in a bag and forget it!
THE DAY OF
- Be sure to lotion your body.
- Eat something light, but ﬁlling, before you leave home for your shoot.
- Put on clear deodorant.
- DRINK WATER
- If you’re having your makeup done moisturize your face and arrive without makeup on! We have you covered!
- Wear something loose and comfortable to avoid lines and creases on the skin. Try a maxi dress or loose sweater and jogs.